Monday, February 4, 2008

Dianne Smith: Art, Commerce & Job Force


The Giants won the Super bowl and it snowed in New York this morning (but it stopped by noon), one day before the presidential primary and I want to go out and get a collection of the historical presidential button, no matter who I am voting for, these buttons are a good historical keep sakes.

Culture & Commerce in the Communities. The need and the purpose of the artist in the community, I have to keep repeating this to myself, It really takes many mature, creative minds to resurrect any communities on the cultural & economic down slide. One of the area’s I get a great deal of inspiration from and pride myself on is my circle of family, family-of-friends & friends. I could go on forever about each and everyone of them, and I am sure I will during the development of the notes of this Journal blog.

Dianne Smith gets the award from me this week for The Enhancement of Culture, Commerce and the Community,

(TO BE CONTINUED), (STAY POSTED, THIS IS A REALLY BRILLIANT PROJECT THAT DIANNE SMITH CREATED FOLKS)

No comments:

Post a Comment